Here are some of the areas Value has been working in over the last few
- Training for the European Central Bank in Frankfurt
- Training and regulatory consultancy in Luxembourg
- Teaching on the Master in Finance course at Cambridge University, Judge
- We continue to run many in-house and public training courses in the
management of MARKET, CREDIT, OPERATIONAL, LIQUIDITY and REGULATORY RISK
- In house derivatives training in Moscow.
- BASEL III training and consultancy.
- Training services to the GARP Financial Risk Managers Training
Value has provided the training in respect of Credit Risk Measurement and
Management and also in respect of Legal, Tax and Regulatory Risk Management.
The course has been run in London over the last few months leading to the
GARP Financial Risk Managers Examination in November.
- Banking regulation consultancy services to a major bank.
- The provision of public training courses in the areas of Equity and Credit
derivatives to a major training organisation.
- Consultancy services in the area of FASB 133 product / hedge
reconciliation for a major bank.
- In house training for a major integrated investment bank in Credit
- Public training courses in Advanced Risk Management.
- In house training for internal audit department in model validation.
- In house training in indexation and benchmarking techniques applied to
fund management for institutional sales department of two major banks
- Consultancy services to a firm wishing to gain CAD 2 model recognition
- Consultancy to a European Bank establishing a branch in the UK
- In house course on Convertible Bond Arbitrage for a major Hedge Fund
- Contributor to the PRMIA risk handbook
What can we do for you?